StimuColl-C™ Intensive Peptide Serum delivers high levels (>5%) of stabilized Vitamin C in the form of Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate to the skin at neutral pH. Many studies have shown increased collagen synthesis in the presence of high doses of Vitamin C. Anti-aging mimetic peptides combine with peptides from enzymatically hydrolyzed collagen & elastin to trigger the dermal matrix to produce new & healthy collagen & elastin, the building blocks & support system of youthful, healthy skin. The result is an even toned, healthier and younger looking complexion. This product can be used with AHA regimens as well as post-microdermabrasion and post-peels.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Shake well before use. Apply in the morning & evening to freshly cleansed & toned skin. Apply after AHA treatments. Follow with moisturizer if desired.
• Magnesium Ascorbyl Phospahte (Vitamin C) - This stable, non-acidic, non-irritating form of Vitamin C is highly bio-available, easily absorbed, has a hydrating effect on skin & reduces transdermal water loss, is photoprotective, high levels of free-radical scavenging activity (antioxidant capacity) and stimulates the production of collagen in skin.
• Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5 is a small collagen building peptide with significant wrinkle reducing abilities.
• Extracts of Sigesbeckia orientalis & Centaury - Herbs which have demonstrated strong anti-inflammatory & well as containing high levels of the prostaglandin inhibitors dautroside & ursolic acid. Sigesbeckia has been clinically proven to fully restore elasticity to damaged skin with collagen fibers arranged in a normal, healthy fashion.
• Enzymatically Hydrolyzed Collagen & Elastin - Peptides from collagen & elastin enhance the skin's own barrier function, while encouraging enhanced collagen synthesis & improved elasticity.
• B-Glucaderm™ (Beta Glucan) - Mushroom-derived polysaccharide effectively reduces skin irritation, boosts skin's natural immune response & provides oil-free hydration.
FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY