One of our best-selling products! This oil-free serum is packed with plant-derived antioxidants as well as a therapeutic dose of PBN spin trap. Hyaluronic acid hydrates and plumps up the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles, while this exclusive antioxidant mixture goes to work to help protect skin from the assaults of the environment & free radical damage. Over 30% of this formula is pure antioxidant actives! This serum is perfect for all skin types, and disappears into the skin, leaving the skin soft, hydrated and with no residue. This product has a natural, light fruity scent due to the high percentage of berry extracts in the formula.
• Superior Antioxidant Protection
• Superior Moisturization
• Powerful antioxidants combat free radical damage
• No added fragrance
Key Active Ingredients:
• Acai Extract - Wild harvested berries from the Amazon Rainforest, acai contains a remarkably high percentage of antioxidants, essential omega fatty acids, and a nearly perfect amino acid complex. High in phytosterols, acai contains 10-30 times the anthocyanins (purple colored antioxidants) as red wine.
• Grapeseed Extract (GSE) - Contains oligomeric proanthocyanidin (OPC), a potent antioxidant, which has been shown in scientific studies to speed wound healing & reduce scarring when applied topically. Research has shown that GSE also exhibits significant anti-inflammatory characteristics, as well as improving micro-circulation within the skin.
• Green Tea Extract - 90% polyphenols (50% EGCG). This concentration of green tea extract has been shown to exhibit up to 40% more antioxidant properties than Vitamin E.
• Pomegranate & Blueberry Extract - Potent antioxidant properties, anti-inflammatory & skin protectant. Helps revitalize & add radiance to tired, dull-looking skin.
• PBN Spin Trap - Spin traps work differently than other types of antioxidants. Instead of neutralizing free radicals like other antioxidants, spin traps can suppress GTF's (gene transcriptional factors) associated with various pathological states. Spin traps work by capturing the reactive oxygen species and redirecting it to support beneficial tissue respiration instead of spinning off to destruct DNA-rich skin cells.
• Hyaluronic Acid - One of the most biologically complex and nourishing molecules for the skin. It is found naturally in young skin, and decreases subsequently with age. It is responsible for retaining moisture within the skin, contributes to plumpness, softness, and firmness of skin tone.
To use: After cleansing, toning & treatments, apply twice daily to face, neck & décolleté. Follow with moisturizer and/or sunscreen. Safe for use in eye area.
13 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
love this serum. it calms my skin & helps reduce the redness on my cheeks. hydrates without leaving any residue. no breakouts. love the organic fruit based antioxidants & the natural berry smell from the extracts. it's a winner!
This is the perfect product for my oily, sensitive skin. It's the only thing I have found that calms down my redness & moisturizes my skin without causing breakouts. My skin just drinks it up! And the added bonus of 30% antioxidants with the Spin Trap lets me know I am doing something good for my skin. The only reason I took off one star is because I wish it came in a larger size. I go through this pretty fast, although to be honest I use this in place of a moisturizer. Please make a larger size!
I have been using this serum for a couple of years now & I love it. With most antioxidants, you don't really notice any short term effects, because usually it is just helping to combat free radicals, but with this serum I do see VISIBLE results in my skin. I was looking at photos of myself from 5 years ago & I realized that my skin looks better now, even though I am 5 years older! My skin is clearer, more hydrated looking, firmer & just looks overall younger & more healthy looking. This is a staple product for me & I have yet to find another product with similar ingredients. I love it!
Again, I may never have tried this if not for receiving it as a sample. It feels so smoothing when applying, and then sinks into my skin. Impressive ingredient deck.
Loving this AOX serum! It's chocked full of antioxidants & leaves my skin soft & hydrated with no oily or sticky afterfeel. With my oily skin, I don't even need a moisturizer overtop. It sinks right in & plumps up the crows feet around my eyes - they're barely noticeable now. My go-to serum! Only reason I didn't give 5 stars is because I wish it came in a bigger size.
I have been using this product for i think 4 or 5 years. Love it . I pretty much only use PsF products at this point. my staples are Bio copper, berry beneficial, Dmae, 3-1 eye serum and the retinol cream . i love all of them!
I've been using this since the beginning of March and feel like I can write an adequate review at this point. A little about my skin first - combo, aging, easily dehydrated, SD prone, clog-prone, reactive (hives, eczema/dermatitis flares). No, I certainly was not blessed by the skin gods but.. that's another story for another day. I was excited to try it due to the ingredient list (good looking antioxidants, no irritants). I ordered my first bottle and received it in less than a week, which was excellent. I just ordered my 2nd bottle. I haven't completely used up the original yet, but I will be out fairly soon and noticed they were doing a sale for mother's day - why not stock up?! :) With my skin, I've found that I have to be careful with hyaluronic acid serums.. I've encountered many on my journey, and quite a few have left my skin dull, dry, and crunchy. Thankfully I do not have that problem with this serum. I spritz my skin with hydrosol after cleansing (water would also work) - put 1 pump in the palm of my hand, add 1 drop of oil, then apply the mixture to my face - lightly patting on. It's been perfect. No breakouts, no dermatitis issues, no dry or parched skin. I'd be devastated if this were ever reformulated or discontinued - I've never found anything quite like it. Overall I find this serum extremely soothing and it makes my skin happy - which makes me happy. Fantastic product.
I was looking for a good water based antioxidant serum without silicones or essential oils. Essential oils bother my very sensitive skin. This is great. All the Antioxidants are proven with substaniated research. Plus there is a good plethora of them ; making them stronger in there efficacy when combined. I'm a medical esthetician and very picky about ingredients and science. This is good stuff to fight the daily free radical damage. It sinks right in plus you get the plumping effect from the hyaluronic acid. I use it twice a day. I would reccomend this product to everyone no matter the skin type. Will repurchase. Thanks pure skin formulations.
Love this product, all year long. I use it all over, post cleansing in the AM, when I've had a late night prior. Under my eyes, especially. It refreshes me with its light, lovely aroma and the antioxidants go right to work. Benefits are cumulative of course so use upkeep required. Need instant gratification? The hyaluronic acid makes quick work of plumping fine lines and making my skin dewy. In the winter I follow with balancing lotion and physical sunscreen. In the summer, a spritz of floral water, physical sunscreen and a drop of organic reshape oil.