CLEARANCE PRICING! 30% OFF WHILE SUPPLIES LAST
This synergistic blend of time-tested antiseptic and anti-inflammatory ingredients is designed to discourage acne breakouts, while encouraging skin healing. Colloidal Silver is well known for it's anti-bacterial and antiseptic properties. It has the ability to kill anaerobic bacteria by inhibiting it's respiratory function. Lavender distillate is known for its healing & calming properties. It also may help to regulate & reduce the over-production of oil in the skin. This formulas is also infused with antiseptic herbs such as neem leaf and tea tree extract. Perfect mid-day pick-me-up to refresh the skin & help avoid the dreaded "maskne". Skin is softened & protected by low molecular weight mushroom beta-glucan, which provides oil-free hydration, as well as pro-biotic skin barrier support.
• Ingredients exhibit natural antiseptic properties
• Ingredients exhibit natural anti-inflammatory properties
• Alcohol-free, oil-free non-drying formula
• Refreshingly scented with natural lavender water
Key Active Ingredients:
• Colloidal Silver – Antiseptic, antibacterial agent kills anaerobic bacteria
• Lavender Flower Distillate – Soothing flower water helps to regulate sebum production
• Tea Tree & Neem Extracts - Antiseptic herbs help to promote clear, healthy skin
• B-Glucaderm™ (Beta Glucan) – Mushroom-derived polysaccharide effectively reduces skin irritation, boosts skin's natural immune response & provides oil-free hydration.
To use: (AM & PM) - After cleansing, spray liberally onto face & neck. Avoid spraying product directly into eyes. Gently pat with fingers. Allow to dry. Follow with appropriate treatments, moisturizer and/or sunscreen.
NOTE: CLEARANCE ITEMS WILL BE DISCONTINUED ONCE OUR CURRENT STOCK HAS BEEN DEPLETED. THERE ARE NO RETURNS ON CLEARANCE ITEMS...STORE CREDIT FOR EXCHANGES ONLY!
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I almost thought this was gone! I had this in the green bottle a few years back and just re-claimed it from my Mom. Talk about a hidden gem. Read the ingredient deck and then re-read the price. My facial skin is winter-dry right now so I mostly spray this over my back after a workout. I sometimes get one or two little bumpies under my sports bra back band, but with this there are none, ever.