Wash away makeup and impurities with this soothing cleansing milk. Cleans deeply into pores, leaving behind renewed, glowing skin without irritation, dryness, or residue. Organic green tea extract drenches skin with gentle, yet powerful antioxidants, while Hyaluronic Acid and Seaweed Extract hydrate and tone. Soothing milk saccharides, honey, chamomile & lavender infuse this formula with calming benefits for sensitive skin. Vitamins A, E, and C refine, moisturize, and protect.
- Leaves skin silky and smooth - restores elasticity
- Leaves skin balanced - never dry, never greasy
- Detergent free, soap free
- Alcohol free, fragrance free
- Leaves no oily residue
- Non-foaming gentle cleanser
- Perfect for removing eye makeup
Key Active Ingredients:
• Organic Green Tea - Detoxifies skin, helps to rid it of impurities & protects from environmental pollutants. Potent antioxidant.
• Soothing Milk & Honey - Purified milk saccharides hydrate and nourish dry, neglected skin. Honey boosts the skin's own natural immune system, while creating a protective moisture barrier.
• Hyaluronic Acid - One of the most effective super-moisturizers known to modern science; hyperhydrates skin cells to "plump up" the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles, leaving behind smoother, younger looking skin.
• Seaweed Extract - Firms and tones the appearance of sagging skin, while helping skin to retain moisture without irritation.
• Calming Chamomile - Soothes & calms sensitive skin types.
To Use: Gently massage cleansing milk in a circular motion onto wet skin. Product does not foam. Rinse thoroughly with tepid water. Proceed with toner, treatments, moisturizer and/or sunscreen. Perfect for removing eye makeup with no stinging or burning!
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I’ve been using this cleanser for years and absolutely love how gentle it is on my skin especially as my skin becomes more mature. It’s great at removing all my makeup yet it never leaves my skin feeling tight or dry.
This is a super gentle, cream cleanser which is nourishing. Cream cleansers are less drying than gel cleansers. Having eczema, I use this to wash my hands too. The only downside is the package size keeps shrinking. It used to come in an 8 ounce pump, then a 6 oz squeeze bottle, and now it is a 5 oz pump. I loved the 8 oz pump as it was easy to press. 5 ounces means you have to replace more frequently which is bad for the environment.
As always, PSF has a product for every skin type. This cleanser is awesome for those with dry/sensitive skin. You can't beat the value.