This blend of gentle detoxifying clays & herbs is the perfect facial masque for dry, dehydrated skin. Most commercial masques come to you premixed, so you are paying for over 50% water! Our Intensive Treatment Masques are pure ingredient powders that you can easily mix in the comfort of your own home. (Makes 4 ounces of final product). This is not only an ideal value, but also allows you to control the texture of your masque. You can mix the powder with any room-temperature liquid (water, green tea, vinegar, yogurt, milk, coffee, fruit juice, etc) to create a custom spa-quality facial for your skin at a fraction of the price.
• Fragrance-free, Preservative-free, Filler-free
• Natural clays gently draw oils & impurities from the skin for smaller, more refined pores
• Humectant herbs & hydrating clays restore healthy barrier function to the skin
• Sodium hyaluronate (hyaluronic acid) holds 1,000 times its molecular weight in water to plump up skin
• Leaves skin feeling soft, smooth & refined
Key Active Ingredients:
• White Kaolin Clay– The most gentle of all clay types, it cleanses the skin & exfoliates without drying.
• Dead Sea Clay – A naturally detoxifying clay rich in minerals & marine bio-nutrients. It's like a vitamin pack for your skin!
• Provitamin B5 – The humectant vitamin that stabilizes skin barrier function & reduces transdermal water loss through the skin.
• Organic Marshmallow Extract - Beneficial for dry & sensitive skin, contains mucilage to hydrate & polysaccharides and flavonoids to protect
• Sodium Hyaluronate - This molecule is found naturally in young skin, and decreases subsequently with age. Capable of holding 1,000 times its weight in water.
• Organic Aloe & Coconut - Soothing & hydrating botanicals nourish & drench dry thirsty skin
To use: Apply to freshly cleansed, dry skin. Begin by mixing equal parts Intensive Clay Masque Powder with liquid of your choice & stir to desired consistency. You may change the texture of the masque by adding more powder or or more liquid. Apply to skin using our Bamboo Masque Brush in even, overlapping strokes. Avoid eye & lip areas. Allow to dry for 10 minutes. Remove with warm water & washcloth. Follow with toner, antioxidant, treatments & moisturizer.
I am loving this masque & love that it comes as a powder! It's preservative free and I can mix it whatever I like! I do a mix of rosewater, honey & almond milk that is divine! I find clay masks difficult to use, because with my dry skin they tend to be overly drying. But this masque is incredibly hydrating & leaves my skin soothe & soft! It's a winner!