Skin Type: Normal to Dry, Sensitive, Hyper-Pigmented Skin
This lightweight oil-free/alcohol-free exfoliating serum helps to minimize the appearance of fine lines and pores while smoothing, brightening & evening the appearance of dull, dry skin. Gentle Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHA) and Fruit Acid Extracts combine to create an effective yet gentle overnight peeling treatment. Antioxidant & anti-inflammatory herbal extracts help to protect against environmental stressors , sooth & calm for for a healthy, flawless complexion. Perfect for dry or sensitive skin types. If you are new to acid exfoliants or cannot tolerate the burning of glycolic acid products, this is the AHA product for you. Wake up to new skin!
- Skin smoothing & brightening
- Gentle Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) + Fruit acids
- Alcohol-free, Oil-free, Fragrance-free
- Reduce appearance of large pores
- High in fruit-derived antioxidants
- Improved barrier function
- Improved moisture retention
- pH 3.5
Key Active Ingredients:
- 10% Lactic Acid - Gentle yet effective Alpha Hydroxy Acid exfoliates & refines skin while improving barrier function & moisture retention
- Fruit Acid Extract Blend - Gentle acids derived from lemon, orange, blueberry, sugarcane & sugar maple
- Adaptogenic Herb Blend - Extracts of Brahmi, Licorice Root and Ginkgo Biloba soothe & protect
- Hyaluronic Acid (Sodium Hyaluronate) – Super-moisturizer & skin protectant, holds 1,000 times its molecular weight in water to “hyper-hydrate” skin cells.
LEAVE-ON APPLICATION: Apply once daily, ideally in the PM. Apply several drops to palm of hand. Smooth evenly onto clean, dry skin. Avoid contact with eyes. Allow to dry. Follow with appropriate treatments or moisturizer if desired.
RINSE-OFF APPLICATION: Apply once daily, ideally in the PM. Apply several drops to palm of hand. Smooth evenly onto clean, dry skin. Avoid contact with eyes. Allow to dry for 5 minutes. Rinse with cold water. Follow with appropriate treatments or moisturizer if desired.
Warning: Keep out of reach of children. A mild tingling or skin-warming sensation may occur. This is normal and does not indicate negative reaction. Avoid contact with eyes & mucous membranes. If eye contact occurs, rinse immediately with plenty of water & seek medical attention.
Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.