Nothing is more important to Pure Skin Formulations than protecting the private information of our customers and visitors to our website. Below you will find information about our commitment to ensuring the privacy of your personally identifiable information (such as your full name, address, email address, telephone number and/or other identifying information) and preserving the integrity of this information.
Please read the following carefully. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us. Our Contact Information is:
Pure Skin Formulations, LLC
PO Box 987 McMurray, Pennsylvania 15317
We collect information about our visitor's domain, and email address when available.
For visitors on our website we collect:
• The email address and personal information from the visitors who communicate with us via email. • Aggregate (General Tracking) information about pages that users visit on our site.
• Any information given to us by users who contact us via inquiry form, survey, etc.
• Financial information for the sole purpose of completing the transaction initiated by said customer.
The information that we collect is used for:
• Internal review, order processing, tracking, or contacting and is then discarded.
• Delivering custom content to our website visitors.
• Improving the quality of our website content and user friendliness for a better user experience.
• Contact information for marketing purposes, including newsletters, emails or periodic advertisements from our company.
• Not shared with any outside organization for commercial purposes. We may still share this information for tracking and other non-commercial purposes.
We may use a standard technology called a cookie for the following purposes:
• Recording Session information for shopping cart or other purposes.
• Store visitor preferences for return visits to our website.
• Helping to manage subscription or private areas on our website.
• Record user specific tracking or aggregate tracking information of visitors on our website.
• Delivering user customized content based on user specific information, such as browser type, screen type or resolution, etc.