Skin Type: All Skin Types
This delicious mask combines the exfoliating power of glycolic & salicylic acids with natural, active pumpkin enzymes (protease) to create an effective peel that is safe enough to do right in your home! Exfoliate dead skin cells to reveal smoother, younger looking skin. This easy one-step peel rinses right off with no neutralizing, no burning, no flaking or redness. Smells like freshly baked pumpkin pie!
Pumpkin is known to be the highest source of natural vitamin A, along with over 100 other beneficial vitamins & nutrients. Alpha & Beta-Hydroxy acids have been shown to promote smoother, younger looking skin by increasing the rate of cellular renewal. Use this peel to rejuvenate the face, neck, and tops of hands. This peel is ideal to address skin issues such as acne, hyperpigmentation, and fine lines & wrinkles.
- Contains natural, active enzymes & alpha/beta-hydroxy acids
- Rich source of nutrients: vitamins, minerals & amino-acids
- Dermal matrix enhancing
- Low irritation threshold
Key Active Ingredients:
• Organic Pumpkin - Rich in a naturally occurring enzyme (protease) that "digests" the keratinized sebum & dead skin cells, breaking them down to reveal fresher, younger looking skin.
• Glycolic Acid - Alpha-hydroxy acid breaks down the "glue-like" protein that bonds dead skin cells to hardened sebum. Helps to unclog pores & reveals new skin.
• Salicylic Acid - The only true beta-hydroxy acid. It works like glycolic, but actually works within the pore of the skin, as opposed to on the skin's surface.
• Vitamin A - Anti-aging & anti-wrinkle properties, potent skin regenerating agent, promotes epithelization & keratinization.
To use: Use once to twice weekly. Apply to freshly cleansed, dry skin. Apply in a thin even layer. Avoid eye & lip areas. Leave peel on for 5 minutes, then remove with warm water & soft washcloth. Remove all traces of peel product, then tone & moisturize. It is highly recommended to follow this peel with an FDA approved sunscreen to prevent re-pigmentation due to sun exposure. Not recommended for sensitive skin types.
FDA Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
I love a good active mask. Nice exfoliation, your skin really glows afterwards!
I use this product twice a week on my very sensitive but oily skin. My skin is so soft after I use it and tolerates it very well. Great results and no need to scrubb A++
This stuff is yummy...smells good enough to eat. I like to use this once a week to give a little boost to my regular exfoliation program. Does a great job of cleaning pores and exfoliating. Skin feels super fresh and clean afterwards.