This luxurious eye cream will help to minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while diminishing under-eye puffiness and dark circles. Vitamins A and E along with PBN Spin Trap provide nature's most intense antioxidant protection against free radicals. Mimetic peptides are known to tone and tighten sagging skin by encouraging synthesis of new collagen & elastin, while Hyaluronic Acid plumps up fine lines and wrinkles by increasing skin hydration. This eye cream absorbs deep into the skin, and leaves the eye area feeling "rose-petal-soft" and hydrated all day long.
• Anti-wrinkle, antioxidant & brightening ingredients
• Non-irritating and non-occlusive, perfect for contact lens wearers
• Non-greasy formulation absorbs deep into the skin, will not smudge eye makeup
• Light texture ideal for all skin types
Key Active Ingredients:
• Mimetic Peptides - Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5 is a small collagen building peptide with significant wrinkle reducing abilities
• Soy-Rice Bran Peptides - Dramatically reduces dark circles & puffiness around the eyes (study showed 35% reduction after 8 weeks treatment), improves skin smoothness & texture, improves microcirculation of the blood in the skin
• Vitamin A (Retinol Palmitate with Bio-Liposome Delivery System™) - Anti-aging & anti-wrinkle properties, potent skin regenerating agent, promotes epithelization & keratinization
• Inositol - Antioxidant & DNA repair molecule. In a study published by the University of Maryland, Inositol was shown to protect human skin cells from the harmful effects of UV radiation. Inositol is a potent antioxidant that researchers have found to prevent reactive molecules from injuring DNA & turning cells cancerous
• Hyaluronic Acid - One of the most effective super-moisturizers known to modern science. Capable of holding 1,000 times its molecular weight in water, it hydrates the skin to "plump up" the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles, leaving behind smoother, younger looking skin
To use: After cleansing, toning & moisturizing the face, use the ring finger to gently tap a small drop onto undereye area, while patting lightly. Do not rub.
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I used to use this daily in addition to the 3 in 1 serum, and I loved the combo. But then after a year or so, I started noticing irritation after applying it. I see in the description that it says 'original' formula. So I don't know if I started with the original and then had a reaction to a new formula, or if I had started with the new formula and then had a reaction when they switched back to the original formula. Either way, this stuff was great for moisturizing and fine lines under the eye. I just don't know what in the formula caused the irritation, so I stopped using it. May be worth trying again, because I did love the moisturizing effect.
I really loved this eye cream; very effective at moisturizing and I even think my eyes were "brighter." Unfortunately my eyes itched like crazy. Too expensive to waste, I used it on some dry "hot spots" on my face. It eliminated those patches really quickly!
This is my first eye cream and since I've had such great luck with PSF products I decided to give it a go. I can't tell if it's helping with puffiness and dark circles but it certainly helps to keep the eye area well moisturized without greasiness. My concealer goes on a lesser and it lasts all day with no smudging. I was hesitant to try it because of the price but I'm glad I did. The container should last a long time.
Another excellent eye product from PSF. I love the texture of this one, moisturizing, youthifying, and non-greasy.
This has become my HG eye cream! It keeps my eye area soft & hydrated all day & my eye makeup stays put with no smudging. I love the feel of this eye cream - it leaves my skin silky & soft with not a hint of dryness or greasyness. And it is chock-full of great anti-aging ingredients! My eye cream search is finally over. Thank you PSF!