CLEARANCE PRICING! 30% OFF WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!
Retinol NanoSerum supplies a therapeutic dose of all-trans-retinol in a silky base of squalene from organic olives, infused with Fullerene-C60, an inert carbon molecule which acts as an intelligent electron donor to neutralize free radicals. Its cage-like structure allows it to be linked with retinol to deliver it deeper into the skin for enhanced penetration. This results in the stimulation of the fibroblasts deep within the skin, instead of acting only on the skin's surface.
• Free-form Retinol (all-trans retinol) high bioavailability & conversion rate
• Fullerene- C60 acts as a powerful antioxidant & advanced retinol-delivery agent
• Low irritation threshold
• Organic rose & chamomile extracts soothe and calm
Key Active Ingredients:
- Retinol – Free-form Retinol (all-trans Retinol) demonstrates high bioavailability & conversion rate
- Olive-derived Squalane – Light, easily absorbed oil, restores skin's delicate lipid barrier, softens the appearance of fine lines, leaves no oily residue
- Fullerene-C60 - This carbon nano-molecule act as intelligent electron donor to neutralize free radicals, and it's cage-like structure allows it to be linked to retinol, which can deliver it deeper into the skin for enhanced results
- Organic Rose & Chamomile – Softens skin, supports capillary function for more effective absorption of actives, helps to alleviate irritation
To use: (PM) - After cleansing & toning, allow skin to dry completely. Apply a few drops to fingers & smooth over face & neck, applying a thin, even layer. Allow to dry completely before following with other appropriate treatments & moisturizer and/or sunscreen.
Warning: Not recommended for use by women who are, may be, or are trying to become pregnant. While using a retinol product, it is not advised to engage in facial waxing (eyebrows, upper lip, etc). Waxing while using a retinol treatment product may result in skin damage.
NOTE: CLEARANCE ITEMS WILL BE DISCONTINUED ONCE OUR CURRENT STOCK HAS BEEN DEPLETED. THERE ARE NO RETURNS ON CLEARANCE ITEMS...STORE CREDIT FOR EXCHANGES ONLY!
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I recently purchased the Retinol NanoSerum and it has become one of my favorite products. I noticed a big difference in my skin texture after only a few days. My skin is smoother, softer and is more vibrant. I wish I would have tried this product years ago!
I received several samples of this and liked it so I decided to try the full bottle. Been using about a month. My skin is brighter and my forehead lines and 11 have begun to fade noticeably. Taking a bit longer on my mouth lines but I'm confident I will notice improvement there too. Give it time to work. This isn't harsh on your skin and the squalene helps it not dry the skin out. I will keep using this!
This is a new product for me and I have not started using it yet. I am replacing the psf Retinol 1% which I have been using in combination with the bio copper serum for 6 years . Looking forward to experiencing this new product!!