Skin Type: All Skin Types
A New Era of Retinol Has Arrived...
Retinol NanoSerum supplies a therapeutic dose of all-trans-retinol in a carrier of squalene from organic olives, infused with Fullerene-C60, a carbon nano-molecule which acts as an intelligent electron donor to neutralize free radicals, It's cage-like structure allows it to be linked with retinol to deliver it deeper into the skin for enhanced penetration. This results in the stimulation of the fibroblasts deep within the skin, instead of acting only on the surface.
• Free-form Retinol (all-trans retinol) high bioavailability & conversion rate
• Fullerene- C60 acts as a powerful antioxidant & advanced retinol-delivery agent
• Low irritation threshold
• Organic rose & chamomile soothe and calm
Key Active Ingredients:
- Retinol – Free-form Retinol (all-trans Retinol) demonstrates high bioavailability & conversion rate
- Olive-derived Squalane – Light, easily absorbed oil, restores skin's delicate lipid barrier, softens the appearance of fine lines, leaves no oily residue
- Fullerene-C60 - This carbon nano-molecule act as intelligent electron donor to neutralize free radicals, and it's cage-like structure allows it to be linked to retinol, which can deliver it deeper into the skin for enhanced results
- Organic Rose & Chamomile Oil – Softens skin, supports capillary function for more effective absorption of actives, helps to alleviate irritation
To use: (PM) - After cleansing & toning, allow skin to dry completely. Apply a few drops to fingers & smooth over face & neck, applying a thin, even layer. Allow to dry completely before following with other appropriate treatments & moisturizer, if desired.
Warning: Not recommended for use by women who are, may be, or are trying to become pregnant. While using a retinol product, it is not advised to engage in facial waxing (eyebrows, upper lip, etc). Waxing while using a retinol treatment product may result in skin damage.