Skin Type: All Skin Types
This light, easily-absorbed lotion will become the staple of your anti-aging skincare regimen. Available in 0.5% or 1% active, stable retinol. This formula also contains soothing rosewater & jojoba to hydrate & protect. Retinol is a proven anti-wrinkle treatment, as well as serving to regulate over-production of sebum. This formula is best suited for non-sensitive oily or mature skin types that want to restore a youthful glow, as well as attain a smoother, more refined skin texture. If you have not used a retinoid product before, we suggest starting out with the 0.5% and eventually work your way up to the 1% if your skin can tolerate it. Please click HERE for tips & FAQ's about Retinol use before you purchase this product.
• Free-form Retinol (all-trans retinol) high bioavailability & conversion rate
• Available in 0.5% and 1% active, stabilized Retinol
• Low irritation threshold
• Organic rosewater & jojoba moisturize & help alleviate irritation
Key Active Ingredients:
• Retinol – Free-form Retinol (all-trans Retinol) demonstrates high bioavailability & conversion rate
• Organic Rose Distillate – Softens skin, supports capillary function for more effective absorption of actives, helps to alleviate irritation
• Organic Jojoba - Emollient bean ester hydrates without clogging pores. Helps to dissolve sebum plugs in skin, helps to deliver oil-soluble actives (Retinol) deep into the skin
To use: (PM) - After cleansing & toning, allow skin to dry completely. Apply a few drops to fingers & smooth over face & neck, applying a thin, even layer. Allow to dry completely before following with other appropriate treatments & moisturizer, if desired. Those with sensitive skin, or new to Retinol treatments should start slowly. Only apply 2-3 nights a week for the first 2 weeks. Then every other night for another 2 weeks. Then every night thereafter - adherence to the Pulse Treatment Schedule is recommended. . Please read the tips on Retinol use contained on our Retinol FAQ Page for more detailed directions.
Warning: Not recommended for use by women who are, may be, or are trying to become pregnant. While using a retinol product, it is not advised to engage in facial waxing (eyebrows, upper lip, etc). Waxing while using a retinol treatment product may result in skin damage.
I started using this product in the spring of 2017 and after only one week I noticed a dramatic difference in my skin! My skin is now smoother, fresher & younger looking! I am a 46 year old mother of three children and often am told that I look like I am 10 years younger! If this product can make a difference for me, I am certain it will do the same for you!