Skin Type: All Skin Types
This calming 5% Niacinamide Serum dramatically increases hydration in skin, reduces redness & pore size, as well as works to even & brighten skin tone for a more youthful, healthy complexion. Added antioxidants, panthenol & N-acetyl glucosamine provide improved barrier function & are known for their anti-inflammatory properties in skin.
• 5% Niacinamide (Vitamin B3)
• Powerful antioxidant blend protects against environmental stress & free radicals
• Hyaluronic Acid holds 1,000 times its molecular weight in water to “hyper-hydrate” skin cells. Plumps up the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles to leave behind smoother, younger looking skin.
• Tack-free finish - instantly absorbs leaving skin smooth & soft, not sticky or greasy
• Brighten complexion & even out appearance of skin tone
• Reduce appearance of large pores
Key Active Ingredients:
• Niacinamide + Panthenol (Vitamin B5): Helps skin hold on to moisture, reduces enlarged pores, helps calm redness, supports a healthy skin barrier
• Antioxidant Blend: Extracts of Organic Green Tea, Licorice Root, Brahmi & Ashwagandha combine to provide powerful botanically-derived antioxidant protection
• Hyaluronic Acid (Sodium Hyaluronate) – Super-moisturizer & skin protectant, holds 1,000 times its molecular weight in water to “hyper-hydrate” skin cells. Plumps up the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles to leave behind smoother, younger looking skin.
To use: Apply to freshly cleansed & toned skin once daily. Follow with additional treatments or moisturizer, if desired. Keep bottle tightly capped. Store in a dark, cool place.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I'm a 68-year-old man who has been looking at the same red spots, rough areas, and sun damage for many years, even trying acids, retinol, etc. Those were too harsh for my sensitive skin. After using Soothing Serum for two weeks, I see noticeable changes in the appearance of my red spots and other discolorations. In addition, I am hydrated and do not feel I need anything else other than sunscreen.