Skin Type: All Skin Types
Refine & protect your skin with this potent antioxidant serum. L-ascorbic acid is the form of Vitamin C that is most effectively absorbed & metabolized by your skin. This buffered & stabilized formula scavenges the free radicals that cause the visible signs of aging. Brighten & even out skin tone. Reverse the results of sun damage, lighten age spots, sun spots & freckles. Rebuild collagen & elastin for firmer, younger looking skin. Refine pore size. Hyaluronic Acid retains skin’s moisture & “plumps up” the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles, while preventing the usual drying & irritating effects often associated with other Vitamin C products.
• 15% L-ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) in a stabilized, buffered solution
• Nitrogen-flushed packaging keeps product fresher longer
• Powerful antioxidant combats free radical damage
• Hyaluronic Acid holds 1,000 times its molecular weight in water to “hyper-hydrate” skin cells. Plumps up the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles to leave behind smoother, younger looking skin.
• Tack-free finish - instantly absorbs leaving skin smooth & clean, not sticky or greasy
• Brighten complexion & even out skin tone
• Reverse sun damage
• Lighten minor hyper-pigmentation (sun spots, age spots, freckles)
• Rebuild collagen & elastin
Key Active Ingredients:
• Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid & Sodium Ascorbate): Powerful antioxidants with stabilized delivery system, encourages collagen production, reverses sun damage, gently lightens hyper-pigmentation & age spots.
• Ferulic Acid: Powerful plant-derived antioxidant has been shown to stabilize Vitamin C and increase UV protection in skin.
• Hyaluronic Acid (Sodium Hyaluronate) – Super-moisturizer & skin protectant, holds 1,000 times its molecular weight in water to “hyper-hydrate” skin cells. Plumps up the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles to leave behind smoother, younger looking skin.
To use: Apply to freshly cleansed & toned skin once daily. Follow with moisturizer, if desired. Keep bottle tightly capped. Store in a dark, cool place. Product may be refrigerated. For best results, use within 3 months of purchase.
I realized today as I am writing this review that I have been using PSF skincare for 6 years ..wow.. and still as impressed with it as ever. This product however is the only one that gives my skin trouble and cannot figure out why. It is the third time I try it and each time I end up breaking out. Maybe Vitamin C serum just doesn't agree with my skin....
PSF’s Vitamin C serum is the best one I have tried. It helps keep my skin smooth and along with retin A helps keep wrinkles at bay. I receive compliments on my skin and I always recommend this product! A must for my skin routine!
This stuff is the best, one of the more pure formulas on the market, and it works! I used to have some sun spots on my face and even chemical peels did not remove them. It took a long time of using this product, but those spots are gone and have never come back. It burns when I put it on, but I think that is normal. It does not cause any flare up of my rosacea. I just wish for a smaller bottle size at a lesser price, because once this is opened, I never use this whole bottle within 3 months- the amount of time it stays stable. And I use it every day, but still have a good bit left after the 3 months. I still use it, but not sure how effective it still is. I would prefer .75 ounce or even .5 ounce version. Otherwise, love this stuff!
This makes me a compliment magnet. I stopped using it for awhile and recently realized that I can tell the difference.
I have been using this for over 10 years. It is effective and keeps my skin looking clear and glowing. Highly recommend.
Great stuff for skin care
I have noticed a big difference in the hydration of my skin since using this product. Will never be without it!
I love this product! It is a must in every woman's beauty routine. The o
I love this product. Tried others but always came back to this one. It goes on silky and makes my skin glow!