Skin Type: All Skin Types
Refine & protect your skin with this potent antioxidant serum. L-ascorbic acid is the form of Vitamin C that is most effectively absorbed & metabolized by your skin. This buffered & stabilized formula scavenges the free radicals that cause the visible signs of aging. Brighten & even out skin tone. Reverse the results of sun damage, lighten age spots, sun spots & freckles. Rebuild collagen & elastin for firmer, younger looking skin. Refine pore size. Hyaluronic Acid retains skin’s moisture & “plumps up” the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles, while preventing the usual drying & irritating effects often associated with other Vitamin C products.
• 15% L-ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) in a stabilized, buffered solution
• Nitrogen-flushed packaging keeps product fresher longer
• Powerful antioxidant combats free radical damage
• Hyaluronic Acid holds 1,000 times its molecular weight in water to “hyper-hydrate” skin cells. Plumps up the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles to leave behind smoother, younger looking skin.
• Tack-free finish - instantly absorbs leaving skin smooth & clean, not sticky or greasy
• Brighten complexion & even out skin tone
• Reverse sun damage
• Lighten minor hyper-pigmentation (sun spots, age spots, freckles)
• Rebuild collagen & elastin
Key Active Ingredients:
• Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid & Sodium Ascorbate): Powerful antioxidants with stabilized delivery system, encourages collagen production, reverses sun damage, gently lightens hyper-pigmentation & age spots.
• Ferulic Acid: Powerful plant-derived antioxidant has been shown to stabilize Vitamin C and increase UV protection in skin.
• Hyaluronic Acid (Sodium Hyaluronate) – Super-moisturizer & skin protectant, holds 1,000 times its molecular weight in water to “hyper-hydrate” skin cells. Plumps up the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles to leave behind smoother, younger looking skin.
To use: Apply to freshly cleansed & toned skin once daily. Follow with moisturizer, if desired. Keep bottle tightly capped. Store in a dark, cool place. Product may be refrigerated. For best results, use within 3 months of purchase.
By far the best serum I have found. My skin glows. Gentle yet effective. I've tried others but come back to this it really works !
I've been using this for several years as part of my morning routine (wash face, Vit. C serum, moisturizer with SPF, makeup). Maybe once or twice a year, I try out something else, and I can tell the difference and come back. The Vitamin C serum really works. Combine it with an evening retinol product, and you'll take 10+ years off your age easy.
I absolutely love this product. I have anxiety if i run out and don't have a back up supply.
This is an excellent C serum of the same caliber (and often offering a better texture) as Skinceuticals, Cellex-C, IS Clinical, etc. Why pay 2-3 times as much for the same thing. You can't go wrong if you are looking for an ascorbic acid product!
I saw this recommended for hyperpigmentation, my major skin concern, on MakeupAlley, so I decided to give it a try. I'm very glad I did. Three drops of this simply formulated, clear, light serum is enough to cover my face and neck completely, and it does not interfere with sunscreen or makeup application. I have had no stinging, irritation, or redness from using this, which, of course, made me wonder if it was doing anything. It is. I've been using it daily for three months now, and my skin is consistently hydrated (even in the heat and sun of an AZ summer), looks brighter and more even-toned, and I have noted some fading of my melasma. Pure Skin Formulations' customer service is great, and the price is extremely reasonable. I highly recommend this serum to others.
Well formulated. Great value. This product can compete with the best Vit C products out there...for less than half the price.